Monday, May 4, 2009
Hayden
So I get to the house this morning expecting nothing different with Hayden. The mom brings him down the stairs and he has this little patch over his right eye. I forgot that he had an eye doctor appointment Friday. They were concerned that at times his eyes seem to wonder, like a lazy eye. Well it turns out that both of his eyes wonder. There are a few things that can help solve this problem and the patch over the eyes is the first step. He has to wear the patch everyday for 2 hours on alternating eyes. They decided to do it first thing in the morning to get it over with. He was definitely more cranky than normal with it on, but it was over before we knew it. He did look so adorable with the patch on too. They call him a little pirate while it's on!! I just hope this helps because he's too cute to have something wrong with him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



I have a lazy eye, hopefully his goes away cause mine never did
ReplyDelete