Tuesday, November 8, 2011
Funny Dream
I just had to share my dream from last night. I was back in elementary school and we were having a talent show. Everyone was doing great things like playing the piano, signing, juggling, etc. I was very scared because I didn't know what my talent was going to be and everyone had to participate. So at first I was going to play the piano, "Mary Had a Little Lamb." But than I couldn't remember how it went. So than I decided maybe I would try to make a half court basketball shot! That didn't make much sense as a talent so my final decision was to show everyone how I could write my name in print and cursive with my left hand! HAHAHA. I couldn't believe it when I woke up that's what I chose. Not sure what this dreams means if anything but just thought I'd share because I found it pretty funny!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment