Tuesday, November 1, 2011
Happy Halloween
I just wanted to post that the boys had a great time trick-or-treating even though the weather sucked. As soon as it was about time, it started to rain. We still decided to take them out to hit a few houses to experience Halloween. Dave missed DJ's first Halloween due to being on duty so he wasn't going to not go this year. DJ was Woody and Cameron was Buzz from Toy Story. I was very happy that I didn't spend a lot of money on their costumes this year since they had to be bundled up anyways. I just bought shirts from the Disney store. They were still very cute! DJ seemed to love trick-or-treating. He learned that after he got some candy in his bag that I was holding, if he stuck out his hand the people would give him more candy! This kid is too smart. Made Dave and I laugh though. After about 30 mins, we headed back to my moms to eat dinner and help pass out candy. DJ loved doing that too. Anytime the doorbell rang, he ran to the door and put a bag of pretzels in every ones bag. He was so cute. We had a great Halloween and I can't wait until next year when he really understands what's going on. I will post pictures later since I'm writing from my work computer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment