Thursdays are weigh in days for me. I was not feeling the best today but knew I had to step on the scale regardless. I just felt like I hadn't lost much cause I wasn't looking any different than last week. When I looked down to see the weight I was shocked. I couldn't believe that I had lost another 2.6 pounds. I'm very close to the weight when I first met Dave which I haven't been there in a LONG time. Dave is very excited with my new body, which makes me keep pushing to lose this weight!!
I've lost a total of 16.6 pounds. I'm feeling like I have 5-10 more pounds to go so I'm very close to being at my goal. I want to lose the lower belly fat which seems to be the main place I have fat left. Also the place that is the hardest to lose it. I hope this diet helps me for the rest of my life. I hope to remember how easy it is to gain the weight but pretty hard to lose it. Now onto another new week and keeping my fingers crossed that my great weight lose continues.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment