Just a quick blog since I have just a little bit of time. It has been a busy week since my parents flew in from Pittsburgh for the holiday. I have had very little time to do my normal routine. We have had such a good week and have one more to go though!!
Christmas was great!! Everyone seemed to get everything they asked for so not much more you could want with that. One of the best gifts from my dad was Rose Bowl tickets for all of us. We are all pumped with that. That means we're probably taking it easy New Year's Eve this year since they want to be up there early for the parade and tailgating. That's about all for now since it's time to entertain the rents!! More after they leave this weekend.
I hope everyone had a great holiday and a safe New Years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment