I have been taking pictures of DJ every time he turns another month old. I found an idea to take it with a stuffed animal so you see how big he has grown since he was born. Here are a few of those pictures.
He has gotten so good at grabbing things with his hands and trying to play with everything. He absolutely loves his feet and can play with those for hours. He is really starting to sit up on his own. He still flops down after a few minutes though. He is making more and more sounds. I think he repeats when I say hi to him. He just started making this stink face yesterday. Dave and I think he makes the face whenever he his breathing through his nose. Not sure where it came from but I laugh every time he does it, which is pretty often. Hopefully I can get him doing it on tape cause it's great!
This has been a long week of work for Dave so we're not sure about plans for the weekend yet. We also have my mom and his Aunt, Uncle, and 2 cousins flying in next week. We will definitely be taking some time to relax and also make sure the house is ready for visitors.



No comments:
Post a Comment