Monday, May 10, 2010

Mother's Day

I had such a wonderful first Mother's Day. Dave wouldn't let me do anything so he gave me the whole day to do what I wanted!!! I did get to sleep in a little, but then wanted to spend some time with my men. When DJ went down for his nap I went to the gym for a little workout. Dave cooked me lunch and had bought a Coldstone ice cream cake (peanut butter and chocolate, my favorite!) that we had a slice of. I used some of my time to craft and get ready for my upcoming workshop. I couldn't help myself to do DJ's laundry. With him going with me on Tuesday to daycare, I needed to do his sheets. The rest of the day was hanging and enjoying the night with my two favorite men. My husband was the best today and I look forward to next year!!

Here's a picture of us cuddling on the couch for Mother's Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrapbooking Slide