Well I officially became a nanny today! It is going to be the best, easiest job I have had in a LONG time! It's definitely a nice break from the preschool I just worked at. I got updates from some of my coworkers about the day and I have to say I didn't miss the drama one bit.
The boy is 5 months old and just the cutest, happiest boy. Very different from most of the kids at the preschool. My day consisted of feeding him, playing with him for a little, changing him, then putting him down for a nap. While he was sleeping I was able to get a lot of my book done. That's going to be the best part about this job is the free time I will have. Anyways, I repeated that schedule three more times. I have never had 9 hours at a job go as quickly as it did today. This will truly be the easiest money I have ever made. I am a very happy person now.
Since my day was so great, we're going to the bar to watch Monday night football. I would have never been up for it working at the preschool. I always felt so drained. Dave's friend in town is from Philly and the Eagles play Dallas tonight. So of course. GO PHILLY. I don't think I will ever route for Philly again though:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment