This picture is outside Petco Park when her husband, the catcher for the Florida Marlins, was playing the Padres. We just happened to run into her walking to the entrance of the park. I felt so honored to meet her. Almost speechless. Thank goodness I had my family to help me out!
Tuesday I watch House. I love that show because the main doctor, House, is just awesome. He's one of those characters you should hate but can't because he's sooo funny about everything. I've begun watching a new show called Fringe. I've only watched one episode so not sure how much I like it yet. I started watching it because of Joshua Jackson. Dawson Creek fans will know who I'm talking about:) I was a HUGE 90210 fan when I was younger. They brought it back so I had to check it out. Unfortunately I got stuck liking it so that's another show I need to watch!
Wednesday I watch 'Til Death. It's a comedy of a married couple that just makes me and Dave laugh and wonder if that will be us when we get older! Another one of my new favorites is Lipstick Jungle. It's a little like Sex In the City since it follows 3 friends around New York City. I can't stop watching it because there is a really hot actor and some great stories. One reality show I watch is Project Runway. I love watching what these designers can come up with for their challenge. If only I had that much creativity when it comes to scrapbooking.
Luckily Thursday right now is only Grey's Anatomy. This was another 2 hour premiere that was just awesome. Unfortunately they teased us because it won't be on for 2 weeks. I hate when shows don't air every week.
Friday I FINALLY AM FREE OF TV!!!
Saturday is usually college football. Particularly Notre Dame for Dave and Penn State for me. Sunday (some Mondays) is definitely Steeler football! Sunday nights are Entourage and Family Guy. Family Guy returns tonight. Entourage is only a half hour show on HBO. It's nice because there are no commercials but it's definitely one of those shows that should be longer, it's that good!
So as you can tell, my DVR is pretty full by the end of the week. Dave and I will cook dinner and try to watch the shows from the night before. If not, it's whenever we can. I love watching TV but sometimes wish I never got started on most of these shows.



I thought my week was booked with shows...but you may have out done me! I started watching the Mentalist which is good and I like Fringe too! I'm always catching up on the weekends!
ReplyDeleteI have been meaning to ask who that was in the pic with you...I didn't realise it was her!! A true Olymipic hero!!