Sunday, September 28, 2008

Padres vs. Pirates

Friday night was such a good time. The Pittsburgh Pirates were in town to play the San Diego Padres. Dave, sister, bro and I went to watch the game. We bought really nice seats from a scalper outside the stadium. Even though we are 2 of the worst baseball teams this year, we still had to go to represent Pittsburgh. Surprisingly there were a ton of Pirate fans at the game. We went last year and felt like we were the only ones routing for the Pirates. That made it so much better this time.
It was a beautiful night in San Diego. (Not many nights it's not though) It was a fun night overeating ballpark food and hanging out with my sister, bro and husband. They are 3 of my favorite people to be with. The Pirates ended up winning 6-3 which made it even more fun for the 4 of us. I love living in San Diego but when it comes to sports, I will always be a Pittsburgh fan. Here are some of the pictures from that night.
Me and Dave wearing our Pittsburgh gear!! (I was wearing my I love Pittsburgh shirt)

My brother and sister. I love these two to death.

This is where we sat. A little scary when a left hand batter came up because of foul balls, but great seats.

The scoreboard. Yes, we actually scored 2 runs in the 9th. San Diego scored 0 to make it 6-3!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrapbooking Slide