Well I only lost 2.2 pounds but everyone keeps telling me to be happy with that. I was just expecting a little more cause I started working out this past week too. The good thing is that I'm starting to notice how I'm losing weight. Even better is my clothes are starting to fit a lot better. So, I'll be happy that it was a loss and not a gain. In two weeks, I've lost a total of 7 pounds. Dave lost 4.8 more pounds. He's lost a total of 11.8 pounds in two weeks.
Next weeks weigh in should be interesting since we are going to Big Bear this weekend and will be making yummy smores that are not on weight watchers! We're not going to go crazy off our diet but aren't going to be very strict either. Dave's going to switch his meetings until Thursday so hopefully a few more days being home strictly on the diet will help.
As a side note, the family I nanny found out Saturday that they are pregnant again. She ended up taking a pregnancy test Saturday morning that came out positive. They were planning on waiting a little bit longer to try for another, but things didn't turn out that way. They are very excited for another. I will definitely have my hands full come a year with a newborn and a 1 1/2 year old. I am very happy to be apart of this family!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment