Tuesday, April 7, 2009
Blah
Well I'm starting to feel the effects of being pregnant. My stomache has been bothering me the last 2 days. I haven't been sick but I sure feel like I'm going to be. I feel like all I'm eating is bread and crackers. When I do try to eat a meal it's only a small amount. I also seem to be tired all the time. I feel like I could sleep all day long. Luckily I have a job that allows me to use the bathroom whenever I need and lay down when Hayden is down for his nap. I keep telling myself that it's all going to be worth it when our little baby is here. Any suggestions from those moms out there?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Advice...hmmm I had morning sickness SUPER bad for 2 weeks, all I could eat was wendys french fries and baked potatos. I never did throw up though, just felt like it ALL the time. Then it let up, still there, but I was able to function, until around 10-12 weeks when it went away completely. After that I was very "food sensitive" if I was not craving it I could not eat it. Its all worth it. Just try to keep a little something in your belly at all times. I never left home without a granola bar or an apple. They were my staples in my 2nd and 3rd trimesters.
ReplyDeleteMy only advice on being tired is sleep when you can. Its important and good for you! The tiredness will let up as well.
I'm sooo excited for you!!
I'm sorry that you are feeling so yucky. My cousin would sometimes drink caffeine free soda to help with the queasiness. From what she tells me it doesnt last long, hopefully it wont for you
ReplyDelete