Thursday, April 2, 2009

Scrapbook

Dave decided to go play hockey late last night which left me alone. I was sitting on the couch about to fall asleep when I decided to finish the book I was reading. I almost finished it at work so I was dying to know what happened. I read The Lucky One by Nicholas Sparks. I enjoyed it a lot. After that I seemed to have gotten some energy so I decided to work on the scrapbook page I had been working on over the weekend. I ended up finishing it and couldn't be happier with the outcome. I keep getting closer and closer to finishing this cross country album. I still have awhile to go but hopefully it won't take me long. Check out my page about Theodore Roosevelt while we were at Mount Rushmore. I will include it in my slide show as well. Check out my sisters album that I made for her bday in my slide show as well.



1 comment:

  1. That is beautiful Brit...love the paper and I love Cori's gift!

    ReplyDelete

Scrapbooking Slide