We went to check out this center that my old director and a few of my friends work at now. I wanted to go speak to her about any openings come January and check out the center if we need to put D.J. in. It seems like a great center and makes me feel better that it's my old director running the place. She's not sure about any job openings come January so once I find out if I will have my nanny job or not I will let her know to keep me in mind. I still have mixed feelings about all of this. I hope the family finds out soon just so I know what I'm going to have to do in January.
The best part of our day was getting to see our little guy at the 4d ultrasound. We did one when my parents were out and had a coupon to come back later. I was definitely ready to see how much he had grown and changed. It was the best experience. He was pretty much sleeping the whole time but we did get to see him move a little. He was head down laying up against my belly. He had his left hand covering his one eye pretty much the whole time. The lady said that we shouldn't be surprised if that's how he sleeps when he's born. Every once in awhile he would bring his foot up to his hand. He was kicking and we got to see him move a little. It was neat to know how he was laying so I have a better understanding of the movements I feel. We think that he's got Dave's lips and nose. The whole time I kept thinking how cute he is and I cannot wait to meet him. I want to be able to kiss those chubby cheeks and hold those fingers. He's so going to have me wrapped about his little fingers. Seeing him really made me excited for the end of November. If anyone is pregnant or for future pregnancies I would definitely recommend doing a 4D ultrasound because they are the coolest thing to be able to get such a real picture of your child.
Here are a few of the great pictures we got from the ultrasound.



No comments:
Post a Comment