We had a very uneventful weekend. The week was long, even though I was called off Monday because Hayden had a head cold. He wasn't very cranky just wasn't himself. He absolutely hated when I wiped his nose but I had to do it like every 5 minutes because it wouldn't stop. I felt sooo bad for him. By the end of the week he seemed to be starting to kick the cold but I was exhausted. Friday night I slept on the couch until dinner. We watched some tv then I was ready for bed. Unfortunately Saturday I woke up pretty early and wasn't feeling good at all. I didn't feel sick but my belly was really bothering me. I'm not sure what it was. I laid on the couch and feel back asleep then woke up when Dave got up. I ended up falling back asleep about an hour or so later. So that was my Saturday pretty much. Not feeling good and sleeping. Luckily Sunday I woke up and felt sooo much better. We went and hung at my sisters place. She was gone for the last week and half so it was nice to spend sometime with her. We watched the Steelers lose another game. What kills me is that we gave the last 2 games away. We should have won against Chicago if Jeff Reed would have made his field goals. Yesterday we should have easily beaten Cincinnati if we would have scored touchdowns on 3 of our red zone visits. It was very frustrating to watch knowing it should have been a blowout and we ended up losing.
I'm looking forward to this upcoming weekend. Friday is my day off and 32 week appointment. We're going to try to do another 4D ultrasound that day too. I cannot wait to see how much D.J. has grown and changed. Sunday my friend Jennifer is having a food party. It will be great to see everyone and eat delicious food!!! I hope everyone has a good week!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment