Sunday, September 6, 2009

Gotta Love Renting

So we were over my sisters place last night until about 1 am. I needed to use the bathroom when we got home. When I go into our room I notice our sink is flooded and the floor is soaking wet. I was so annoyed that something happened to cause our sink to flood. We had to call emergency maintenance and they weren't able to come over for another hour. I felt bad having Dave stay up by himself because we were both pretty tired. Plus I was going to have to sleep in the other room and I didn't feel comfortable doing that by myself. When the guy finally arrived all he did was clean the sink up and Viacom the carpet. He said that someone would come to fix the sink between 8-12 Sunday morning. Keep in mind this was already 3 am when he left. We decided to still sleep in the spare bedroom since the bathroom was out of service and I use it at least twice a night. For some odd reason I just couldn't sleep being in a different room. First we could hear the people upstairs banging around. I kept thinking WTH are they doing at 4 in the morning. I think I fell into a light sleep then started hearing people talking outside. I'm not sure if they were across from our place or the same people outside on their porch upstairs. It was sooooo annoying cause I couldn't fall back asleep. I finally turned the tv on and was able to sleep. It still wasn't the best sleep though. Then at 8 am we get a call that maintenance is coming over in 20 minutes which meant no more sleeping for me. I would say I got about 5 hours of sleep at the most but it wasn't consistent sleeping. Weird thing is I'm not tired but I have a feeling I'm going to crash a little later today. I'm hoping to run out and do a little baby shopping while I have the energy. I like this no work on Monday thing!

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Sounds like you guys had an eventful weekend! Better the sink thing happen now than when DJ is here...can you imagine adding a baby to all of that!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Scrapbooking Slide