A shark swimming behind the Lego man
Another shark just swimming by
Yes those are real Lego's under water
My mom, a happy women, in front of one of the tanks
After we went into the park and did a quick walk through. Not much had changed even though I was having a hard time remembering most of it from 2 years ago. The neatest part was that they portrayed Obama being sworn into office. That was really cute to see. Here are those pics.
Everything is Lego's
Obama being sworn in with wife and kids
Saturday we had lunch with my mom and brother. Afterwards we went out and bought our crib. We ordered it so are waiting it's delivery. Now we just have to get a few more essentials then we should be ready. This weekend I'm hoping to get D.J.'s room organized now that my mom is gone. We just have all of the gifts from the shower in a pile. Then we came home and relaxed as a family. The Steelers played that night so we watched the game then grabbed some dinner. It was nice taking it easy since my mom was leaving at 6:15 Sunday morning. It was definitely hard to see my mom leave. She was out here for almost 3 weeks which made it feel like she lived here. Sunday I kept thinking I was going to get a call from my mom or sis asking what the plans were. It is nice having some peace and quiet again though.
Since Dave was golfing and I had the house to myself I actually decided to take some time to scrapbook Sunday. It has been FOREVER since I actually did that. I have been working on our cross country album for probably over a year. I want to get that done so I can start getting D.J.'s album started. At least the pregnancy part done so when he does come around I'm not trying to catch up. I'll hopefully be able to stay on top of his album but who knows. I got 5 pages done which means I only have a few more to complete the album. If you check my slide show you can see the new completed pages. I'm planning on getting it done this weekend since we're going to take it easy. I was so happy when I realized that it's not going to take me as long as I thought. I only have one more stop, Yellowstone, to do. That shouldn't take me as long once I figure out what pictures I'm using. I'm hoping to keep it to 3 or 4 pages. I will update this weekend if my plans worked out or not.



No comments:
Post a Comment