Saturday, August 8, 2009

Quick Weekly Update

My mom flew in Tuesday afternoon. Tuesday night we had my fam over for some homemade meatloaf and to catch up. Wednesday my dad flew in in the morning so we did dinner at Red Lobster than did a little shopping at the Navy Exchange. Thursday we hung at our place and cooked steaks on the grill. My dad experienced a Blu-ray movie for the first time. He was definitely impressed with the clarity. He keeps saying that he needs to update his outdated tv and dvd player. We might have convinced him on that. Friday we had our 24 week appointment. Everything seems to be going fine according to the nurse practitioner. We made an appointment for next month where I'll do another glucose test to make sure I haven't formed diabetes. I'm not supposed to eat 2 hours before so that should be interesting since I always seem to be hungry. Friday night we cooked hamburgers and hot dogs on the grill and hung out some more. The boys were golfing Saturday morning so the girls went to see Harry Potter in 3D at the Imax. 3D was only the first 12 minutes but it was still pretty neat. It would have been awesome to see the whole thing in 3D but I guess it would have cost them a ton since the movie was 2 1/2 hours. I still loved it the second time around. Afterwards we went to Micheal's and Joann's to get some things for the baby shower next Saturday. I'm really excited to see some of my friends who I haven't seen in a while. Tonight we are going to the Padres game. Tomorrow we have set up a 4D ultrasound to see little D again. My parents have never experienced an ultrasound so we wanted to give them a chance to see their grandchild. They are both very excited. I will have more pictures to post whenever I get some more time to sit down this week. Not sure the plans for the rest of the week. My dad leaves Thursday but my mom is in town for another week and half. I will try to update whenever I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrapbooking Slide