Sunday, July 26, 2009

Week Off

I can't believe it's Sunday already and my week off is over. I'm very excited to see Hayden but it was so nice to have a week to do what I wanted. I could definitely see why people don't work. Now if I could only make money doing nothing :)

Here are some of the highlights from my week off. My sister and I saw the new Harry Potter movie. It was soooooo good. After watching it I wanted to have the last movie out to see it end. Even though I'll be disappointed when they are all over. I think I'm going to start reading the series again until the movie comes out. When my mom comes out here in Aug, my sister and I are going to take her to see the movie in Imax 3D. Can't wait for that.

Dave and I went shopping and found the crib we are going to buy. That was a big relief and one thing off our list of things to buy. We also registered and figured out a lot of the things that we want and need to buy. That was a big weight off our shoulders. Now we just need to slowly start buying everything. Crazy less than 4 months to go.

The other big thing my sister and I did was go to comic con on Thursday. I couldn't believe how many people were there. It took us about an hour and half to get down to the convention center and find parking. Then it was another half hour to wait in line to get our badges. We wanted to see the New Moon preview and see some of the actors from the movie. The show wasn't until 1:30 but when we got there at 11, the hall was already filled and people weren't leaving. So we didn't get to see that but still walked around and saw some crazy things. It was definitely a neat experience that I'm glad we did.

Unfortunately Dave ended up having bronchitis this week so we didn't get to do much. Every time we went out to do something he got sooo drained that we couldn't stay out long. Which I totally understood but sucked cause we didn't get to go away this weekend. I know we'll find another time to do something special one of the long weekends I have. All in all it was still a great week off because we got to spend the time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrapbooking Slide