Tuesday, September 27, 2011

How to Make Money buying a Brita Filter

So I've been lacking on my coupon saving posts because I just haven't had a chance to coupon shop with the job change and everything going on. I found this great deal online that I just had to share. I'm going to try to get to Walmart within the next 2 days so I can take advantage of this great deal. Here's the deal:

Brita Filter, 5 cups $8.97
Go to http://www.filterforgood.com/ once there, take the pledge by providing your name and email on the left side of the page. From there you will be prompted to provide a little more information. At the end you will see a place to print out your coupon.
Use $5 Off coupon at Walmart.
Pay $3.97 upon leaving Walmart. Once at home submit for a rebate by clicking here http://challenge.brita.com/save-on-brita/BritaPitcherRebate.pdf than mail required materials to address.
This will make the Brita Filter FREE plus $6.03 after the rebate!!!

That sounds like a pretty great deal to me!! Plus it's helping to reduce bottled water waste. Anything to help improve our environment. Let me know if you take advantage of this deal.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrapbooking Slide