Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Shopping Trip

Well Dave and I had to do our first winter shopping trip for the boys since they have been born.  We have been so blessed being that we lived in California for the first 2 years of D.J.'s life and didn't have to worry about that.  We are pretty excited to get D.J. in his new winter suit to go play in the snow though.  Down side is how expensive these things are.  Oh the expense of having kids!  I am going to check a consignment store that my mom recommended near her house to price check items that might be there.  Anything to save money nowadays is the way to go.  Plus we couldn't find any suit for Cameron.  We found a perfect one at Carter's but only came in size 6-9 months.  That would be perfect if Cameron wasn't almost out of that stage and into 9-12 month clothes already at the age of 6 months.  It's so hard buying him clothes because we aren't sure how long he's going to be in a certain stage.  Within that first 6 months, he just blew through the early stages of clothes.  He seems to be about 3 months ahead of his actual age.  Plus with a snowsuit, it needs to be tight since he won't be moving but not too tight that we can't bundle him up with clothes underneath.  So that's my dilemma right now!  I'm going to check the store tonight so I can make returns and look online if I can't find anything.  Winter will be here before we know it too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrapbooking Slide