Well I took the leap and am starting my own business. I am becoming a Stampin Up demonstrator. It's an online store who sells paper-crafting supplies. I will be able to host workshops to teach with their supplies. At these workshops people will be able to purchase the supplies. Since I love scrapbooking and teaching, this was a perfect opportunity. I'm looking forward to doing something everyday that I absolutely love. I hope I will be able to find a group of people who want to come craft at my workshops and buy lots of stuff. I am looking to start with at least one workshop a month. These workshops will most likely be themed based and will make cards, scrapbook pages and different projects. If you read this and would like more information, please post, email or call. I am also going to be starting a different blog that will track my progress and projects. I want to make it public so anyone can read. I want to keep this one private since I have so much about me and my family. I'm hoping the blog builds some of my business as well. When I have that established I will post the url so you can follow me. I am really looking forward to beginning this new adventure. I am awaiting my starter kit this week. Once I have that I am going to meet with another demonstrator so she can help me get started. I cannot wait!!!
Here is my other blog so starting following me!
http://papercraftingdemonstrator.blogspot.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment