Saturday, February 14, 2009

Dave's Mom Update

Dave's mom is doing much better after this week. She was hospitalized Monday due to pneumonia and her heart. They ran a lot of tests Tuesday to see if they were going to have to go back into her heart. Luckily her heart is ok at this time so she won't need major surgery. They will be going in this coming Monday to unblock the arteries. She was released from the hospital Wednesday. Dave is getting to spend some quality time with her since she's not in the hospital. He feels much better knowing she won't be going through major surgery. It takes some stress off me too knowing that he's doing ok. I hate not being there for him, but we're getting through it. He has bought a ticket to come home Wednesday night!! So that means I don't have a Valentine's this year :( But it's ok cause I'm going to spend the day with the other boy in my life, Hayden!! The parents asked me to babysit since Dave isn't around. That will definitely brighten my night since he's just the cutest little boy. I think I'm going to take myself shopping tomorrow too. I have some gift cards that I need to use and since losing almost 20 pounds, my clothes just aren't fitting right anymore. I've been meaning to go for awhile now so it's about time. Other than that I hope to do some scrapbooking, laying around and watching movies. I bought the first three Harry Potter movies on blu-ray the other week. I think Sunday might be a Harry Potter marathon in my pj's!! Especially cause the weather is actually supposed to be bad in San Diego this weekend. Surprise, surprise! I'm going to catch up on some of my tv shows while laying in bed tonight. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend and Valentine's!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrapbooking Slide