Well this turned out to be a long but short week. Let me explain. Short because I had Friday off, but long because of the past weekend. Because of the Steelers winning the Super Bowl :) meant that Sunday was a night of drinking and celebrating. Unfortunately I had to get up for work Monday morning at 6 am. That was not fun because I was definitely hung over going into work. Luckily I only work for a family who understood what I was going to be doing this weekend. They were very happy for me too so it made working that day even better. Needless to say though that it was VERY hard to make it through that day. Hayden being as cute as he is definitely helped.
The rest of the week I think I was just a zombie trying to make it through the days. I did it but was very happy to have Friday off. Friday was an interesting day though. I had a doctors appointment because I was having some pain during sex that I wanted to get checked out. My appointment was at 10:50 right down the street from our house so I was able to just walk to the appointment. They saw my right away after I checked in. I said ok to being seen by a student physician which was a mistake. He was good but didn't seem like he was very comfortable. They took some tests and had to wait an hour for the results. Luckily I was so close to home that I could go relax on my couch for that hour. When we got back Dave came into the room with me to hear what the doctor said and ask some questions. The student physician said the tests came back with an indication of a yeast infection. Dave was wondering if that could be a sign of pregnancy which it is but they didn't test me for it since I had my period 2 weeks ago. The doctor decided to send me down to the lab to get a urine sample just in case. Well getting the results of that test took FOREVER. I guess the results were in but the doctor was no where to be found. She kept telling the receptionist that she doesn't need to see me because the student had. Finally someone convinced her that we had been sitting in the waiting room for over an hour. When we got into the room she just kept saying I'm so sorry I thought my student took care of you. I wanted to just tell her to shut up about it. She said that I just had a yeast infection and that I wasn't pregnant. All I needed to do was take one pill to clear it up. I felt much better knowing why I was in pain. I was a little disappointed that I wasn't pregnant though. I have never had a yeast infection and was hoping that could be the reason why. Dave asked about what we could do to help our chances of becoming pregnant. She wasn't very helpful and said we needed to make another appointment to discuss that and run some tests. She said they would test Dave first to see if he's fertile which I was surprised. I thought they would test me first then him. So we're going to try to make an appointment for my next Friday off. I just hope nothing is wrong with either one of us and it's just taking some time.
After that very long day I wanted to do some scrapbooking. Dave and one of his friends were going to play ice hockey so I had the perfect time. I actually got a page done and got to use the slice for the first time. It's a really cool cordless cutter that saves a lot of time. I cut out the letters for the title. After I got used to using it, it took no time at all. I was so happy to finish a page.
Saturday and Sunday were very relaxing days. Just stayed around the house not doing much. I think we both needed that kind of a weekend. We also haven't been doing a good job of staying on weight watchers this weekend. I haven't been feeling like counting points so we took the weekend off. Sometimes I need to feel like I can eat what I want. Now that we've eaten pretty bad I'm ready to get back onto it and hopefully lose some more weight. The nice thing is that working out has helped me tone up a lot.
Last thing is that I've created a site that I can add all of my pictures to. I love having this for posting blogs and keeping in touch with some friends, but it's a little pain to put pictures on. I'm able to use the site to post all of my pictures online and post blogs. Let me know if you decide to make a page so I can add your link. The site is http://brittnyslife.shutterfly.com/
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Brittny...I like the shutterfly site. It's a great way to get all your photos up! Sorry to hear about all the drama with your appointment. I will keep my fingers crossed though that you will now get some answers!
ReplyDelete