We found out that Dave's mom has a couple of her arteries blocked up to 90%. The doctors can't check her heart because of these blockages. I'm not sure all of the details yet, but she is going to go through another surgery. This is only 6 months after her triple bypass surgery. Dave doesn't think that she is going to make it through this surgery because her heart stopped twice on the last surgery. He decided to take emergency leave to go home to spend a little time with his mom just in case something horrible would happen during surgery and she wouldn't make it. I feel so bad that I can't be there for him and his family during this time. Just with my nanny position it's a little hard to just take time off with no notice. These are the times that I actually miss working at the preschool cause I would have found a way to go home with Dave. I never thought I would say that! I will make the trip if something does happen. I just hope the family would understand the immediate need to leave.
So, please keep Dave, his mom and family in your prayers for me. I will write another post once I find out more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Hey Brittny,
ReplyDeleteJust wanted to let you know that I'm thinking of you and Dave. If there is anything you need let me know!