Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Going to Pittsburgh

Well after some talking with Dave's family and making sure I can have the next two days off, I am flying home tomorrow morning. Dave's mom really wanted me home and how can I deny my mother in law who is going through major surgery Thursday. The parents I nanny for were more than willing to let me go for the two days. Luckily I have Friday off so I only needed tomorrow and Thursday. I just hope I don't need to call to ask for anymore. Hopefully the surgery will go great and I'll be back in San Diego Sunday afternoon. I am looking forward to be back to see his family and my parents but not looking forward to the circumstance or the cold weather. It is supposed to flurry everyday I'm there. Wonderful!! I hope I can top off the trip with some delicious Pittsburgh food like Primanti's though. I've been craving it ever since Dave was eating it the first day he was home. That's probably what I'll have for dinner tomorrow so weight watchers is going to be tough to stay on the rest of this week. I just hope I can limit my intake as much as possible. I should be able to get online while I'm home because we just bought a laptop with some of our tax return. I will post how Dave's moms surgery went. Please keep them in your prayers. Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Scrapbooking Slide