Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Good or Bad News, Which Would You Like First??

Well, I like bad news first to get it out of the way. If you've kept up with my blog, you know all of the TV I watch. I was watching Dancing with the Stars solely because of Misty May-Treanor. Friday during their rehearsal she ended up rupturing her Achilles tendon. OUCH!! That means she is out of the competition. She is having surgery this week. Hopefully everything goes well and her volleyball career isn't affected. Living in San Diego now, I have the chance to watch her live. I will be pissed if I don't get that chance because of this show. At least I can permanently take a show off my DVR!!

Now for some good news, at least for me. My friend Jodi will appreciate it (among other scrapbookers) A few months ago we went to the scrapbooking expo. We took an organization class that pretty much was a selling forum for this organization tool called the Scrap Rack. It worked on me though cause I was set on buying it. It just looks like it'll make finding my supplies so much easier. I got it in the mail yesterday!! Dave wasn't too excited for me, but he will be once it's all set up and I can show him how it works. (At least I hope so!) The big reason I ended up buying it is because it's a great thing to use for traveling. It has these Velcro, three ring binder spines that you can take with you to work on your page. I wanted this since being a nanny for a 5 month old gives me a lot of free time during his naps. It's also a great thing to take empty pages on a vacation that you can add pictures, notes and other memorabilia to make remembering that vacation a whole lot easier. And it's not that big to travel with.

Pretty much my weekend has become organizing my supplies and setting up this Scrap Rack. Luckily Dave has to work Saturday which gives me plenty of time! I hope I get to utilize it this weekend as well and get some more pages done. I'll post pictures once it's all set up so you can truly appreciate my excitement!!

Cori-you are in my prayers. Keep your head up cause everything will be fine. Love you!

1 comment:

  1. Only a true scrapbooking addict can appreciate your excitement! I'm happy for, and can't wait for the review!

    ReplyDelete

Scrapbooking Slide