Thursday, October 30, 2008
Weight Watchers
Well my husband and sister has joined weight watchers. Dave has been wanting to lose weight for a long time and just hasn't been motivated enough to do it on his own. My sister has a wedding coming up next year that she wants to look good for. When my sister was living with us, we had tried weight watchers with her and it really helped to lose weight. Dave was losing A LOT of weight the first time so he knew he wanted to do it again. They went to their first meeting Monday to sign up. Since I know how strict you have to be with what you eat and how much, I'm going to do it with Dave. I want to help and support him with this weight loss. Plus I definitely need to lose some of these extra pounds I have gained since moving out here. Don't know how I gain weight living in San Diego since the weather is always nice. Anyways...just wanted to let everyone know that we're trying to eat healthy and lose weight. I'll give an update Monday night after we weigh in to let you know how our first week really went!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment