This is Hayden crawling over his truck
Hayden standing on his own
Hayden smiling and reaching for the strap on my camera. He was cracking up trying to get it from me.
I caught him laughing after pulling the camera strap away from him. Look at all those teeth he has now!
I had a very exciting weekend. If you've read my previous posts you know how much I LOVE the Twilight series. Well the movie finally came out on dvd. It was being released Friday at midnight. My sister suggested we go to one of the release parties some stores were having. I had never done that before so I said I would go with her. We decided to go to Borders because they had the special edition version she wanted to buy. We asked one of my other Twilight fan obsessed friends Jenny to come with us. She's actually the one who got me obsessed. When we got to Borders there were already a lot of people there. They started the party with a scavenger hunt. The three of us seemed to have a hard time walking around Borders finding a book to answer the question. After they did a trivia game. Then we did a word search. Before the party we filled out a movie award ballet and the winners were revealed later in the night. Finally they raffled off some prizes, which none of us won. Once it hit midnight they started lining people up to buy the movie. My sister got lucky to be one of the top 10 people so she got hers pretty soon after midnight. I had a good time but not sure I would go to another midnight release party again. Unless I was dying to see the movie that night or a celebrity was going to be there.
Saturday I had asked some girls to come over for a movie night at my place. It was so great to see some of the girls I used to work with. We hung out before everyone got there eating some junk and catching up. Jodi brought her little girl and Dave was just the cutest with her. Definitely ready for our own after seeing him with Mackenzie. Once everyone got there we started the movie. I loved it as much as I did the first time. It was neat watching with one of my friends who read the books but hadn't seen the movie. Her reactions were great the whole time. Those who haven't seen it, but love the book, keep in mind that movies are never as good as the book. They left out A LOT from the book and sped through a lot of the scenes must of us liked. I've decided that I'm going to take my laptop to watch it all week while Hayden sleeps. After that I'm going to reread the series. I've been told to reread at least New Moon because you miss a lot wanting to get through to the part Edward returns with Bella. So I'm going to watch the movie and all the extras then get back to the books. After the movie Dave, my sister and another couple hung out drinking and playing games. It was funny to be sober watching everyone be drunk.
Now today is laundry and relaxing day. Even better that it's March Madness time and I can watch basketball all day long. Luckily Pitt won and have made it to the sweet 16. The next game will be a big one for us since we've never made it past this round. I will be soooo nervous until that game is over. So that's about it for my exciting week/weekend. The next couple of weeks are going to be very low key since Dave and I are probably going to move next month. We're going to start packing and getting things ready for the move. I hope everyone has a good week.



Hayden is adorable as always, you are lucky to have a job you love so much. Glad your Twilight party was a success.
ReplyDelete