Sunday, March 1, 2009

What a Great Weekend

I have had such a great weekend. First off the weather has been beautiful so that always makes for a good weekend!! Saturday I was invited for lunch with some of my girl friends from the preschool. I haven't seen some of them forever. It was great to catch up with all of them and hear the drama that I don't have to deal with anymore with the preschool.

After lunch Dave and I did a little shopping. I needed a few products to do my new hairstyle and we needed groceries BAD. I had an interesting experience getting my eyebrows waxed. The lady asked if she wanted me to trim before waxing. I said if they look like they needed it. I guess they did cause she trimmed them. After she waxed them she started plucking the left over hair. All of a sudden she started laughing and saying that I was missing a hair on the top of my eyebrow. She showed me and I really didn't understand what was sooo funny. Every time she started talking about it she just kept laughing. She was trying to make jokes about it but I really didn't find it funny. It's not that I minded too much cause it's not noticeable at all, but it's just the fact how funny she thought it was. She tried making a joke that I was going bald on my eyebrows. I was so ready for her to be done after that. At least she did a good job.

Dave and I went out for dinner Saturday night which we haven't done forever cause of being on weight watchers. It was just so nice to be out, dressed up, just the two of us. We thought about going to see a movie but there was nothing we really wanted to see. Plus we weren't that excited to pay $20 to see something we didn't want to. It's crazy how expensive going to the movies has become. We came home and watched Righteous Kill we had from Netflix. It was a decent movie with a twist at the end. I like those kinds of movies that end unlike how you thought.

Today we got up and washed our cars in the morning. I couldn't believe how dirty my car was. I love having a clean car to drive around in too. Especially living out here because most cars are kept clean with the nice weather. After we went to the swap meet out here to get some color ink we needed for our printer. It's nice to buy it from there cause she buys your empty cartridge and it's much cheaper to buy the ink from there. I was in such a good mood today because I was outside getting some sun on this beautiful day. I needed to do something outside because I feel like I'm so white. I need to get some more sun.

Now I'm going to do some scrapbooking because Dave is out golfing. All in all it has been a great weekend. I look forward to next weekend too cause we already have plans to do something with on of our couple friends from out here Friday. Saturday night I'm going to babysit. I just hope this weather stays so I can continue to be outside and getting sun! Maybe I'll start looking like I actually live in San Diego.

1 comment:

  1. Soudns like a great weekend! I finished the series, I loved it. I finished the last one this morning and actually kinda missed the characters when I had no more to read. I guess that is what happens when you submerge yourself into a story for 10 days straight, ha. Glad to hear Daves mom is doing better.

    ReplyDelete

Scrapbooking Slide