Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Sham Wow does not sell itself

I can say that I haven't but my husband did. He actually bought the Sham Wow. We actually call it the Scam Wow now. Those do not work AT ALL! I'm still shocked to watch those commercials and see what those people pick up with the towels. I want to know how they do it because ours are not able to do what they can.

I do enjoy watching infomercials though. They are sooooo funny to watch as long as you don't get suckered into buying the product.

1 comment:

  1. Haha, we bought one of those from the swap meet on midway, the guy had us sold, he doing all the things they do on the commercials. We got them home and yeah, they suck, haha. Oh and we are buying all her food. I did lots of research and really baby food is pretty well done, it is almost all organic now (imgaine running around town to find oraganic everything) and they don't add anything extra to it. I just gave her pees today and literally the only ingredients were organic pees and water. Plus I was paranoid that something would go bad or freeze wrong.

    ReplyDelete

Scrapbooking Slide