Let me just start by saying that I know I'm a dork. I'm a HUGE Harry Potter fan and now a HUGE Twilight fan. I have read the books and went to see the movie in the theater. I never thought I could get this obsessed with a kid/teen series again. But I did. The best thing is that Twilight is coming out on DVD Saturday, March 21. I am truly anticipating to see the movie again. My sister had the great idea of having a party to watch the movie. So I'm even more excited now.
Yesterday my day was spent checking the author's website. I was probably online for over 5 hours just reading the site. Her website is great because her brother updates it with all the latest info he hears from Stephenie. I have been checking it none stop since yesterday hoping they update it with more.
My sister found out that the actor who plays Jacob in the movie was going to be interviewed online tonight. So of course I was right at my computer listening to every word he had to say. He talked a lot about making the second movie New Moon. Makes me want to see that now but unfortunately they haven't even started filming yet. Luckily they are trying to get this movie out as soon as possible.
So until I get that DVD and get to watch all the extras I'm going to be looking online none stop. My sister and I are actually going to go out at midnight that Friday to get the movie. I just had to let everyone know that the Twilight series is great and if you love reading they are REALLY good books.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



Ahhh I am a dork as well then!! I have not seen the movie so you can only imagine how excited I am to see it! It's awesome that you have your sister to enjoy it all with, Wayne is not into it so he just doesn't get it. I was depressed for like a week after reading them because I never wanted them to end, haha.
ReplyDeleteSince you are as obsessed as I am I thought I would share some info. You may already be aware as that there was a partial draft written called midnight sun, it was twilight but from Edwards point of view. Well I guess it was leaked on the internet before she was done writing it so she just quit and never finished. Well she has a link to what she did write for everyone to read. It is going to take me some time to read because its only online but I just started and I am already hooked...again.
ReplyDelete