Do I really need to give it away? Alright honestly Dave and I would probably use some of it to get out of debt first. We would set aside enough that our little baby on the way would be able to go to college. The rest would be split between our families. We would definitely give a portion to Dave's parents to help them get on their feet and be able to have extra money to do things they want to like travel and what not. We would set a side enough for Dave's nieces to go to college. I would give my parents some for all of the help they have given us throughout our lives. I wonder how far a million dollars would go though and I would love to be able to help our families out like that. That would be such a rewarding thing to do.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment