Sunday, March 15, 2009

Seat me next to the quiet starer, please

I think I would like a quiet person who stares because I could ask that person why he or she is staring. When I fly I don't mind having talkative people next to me but sometimes I prefer to zone out reading, listening to music or sleeping. If the person is quiet I could ask them to stop staring and mind my own business. I think it's harder to get someone to stop talking to you without being rude. That's just how I feel about this question even though being rude to both people might be the only way to get them to stop. I like this question though and curious what peoples answers are.

1 comment:

  1. Fo Sho!!! I HATE sitting next to a talkative person on flights.. that's why I've got my system down to put that "don't even TRY to talk to me" vibe out the second they sit next to me... even better I've got my system down for the "don't even sit in my row" vibe by putting my purse and other stuff in the middle seat while I'm in the window seat so most of the time I end up having an empty seat next to me!!! HOLLLLER

    ReplyDelete

Scrapbooking Slide